Warm Southern hospitality will be flowing as Disneyland® Park brings “New Orleans Bayou Bash” into the streets!
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in February and March, 2012
Additional celebrations on February 20 and 21
Location: New Orleans Square, Disneyland® Park
Every weekend during February and early March, the streets of New Orleans will come alive with the sights and sounds of the New Orleans Bayou Bash! New Orleans Square and parts of the Rivers of America will be filled with vibrant excitement, jazzy music, street performers and the sensational food of New Orleans - all presented with warm Southern hospitality.
- Princess Tiana's Mardi Gras Procession - Join this vibrant, musical performance in the streets of New Orleans Square and the Rivers of America Stage featuring Princess Tiana, Louis and Naveen.
- Jambalaya Jazz Cavalcade - The Jambalaya Jazz Band brings the French Market Stage to life with an assortment of Disney Characters dressed in their most festive Mardi Gras finery.
- Royal Street Bachelors - The cool blues sounds of The Royal Street Bachelors can be found at the French Market Stage, where they will be occasionally joined by Princess Tiana.
- Mardi Gras Procession - It's party time! Dance and sing along to the New Orleans Traditional Jazz Band as Mardi Gras revelers burst onto the streets of New Orleans Square. Umbrella dancers lead this colorful parade of performers and musicians - including Mickey and Minnie!
- Court of Angels Photo Location - Throughout the day, meet 'n' greet favorite Disney Characters dressed in their most festive fashions.
- N'awlins Style Snacks - Food carts and New Orleans Square area restaurants will be serving up plenty of goodies including Mardi Gras Cupcakes, specialty beignets and mint juleps.